Demand for bicycles has skyrockets in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with computers and newfound enthusiasts the world over choosing bikes as their preferred method of commuting, getting exercise or just taking a daily ride.
In fact, Bosch, a battery-maker, reported that March of this year saw demand for electric bikes, or e-bikes, in the United States balloon by 85%, helping craft a global market projected to eclipse $45 billion midway through the 2020s.
At Segway, we’re helping the world meet this desire for powerful e-bikes with our first ever shared e-bike, the Ninebot Urban A200.
The Ninebot Urban A200 Rolls Past Traditional E-Bike Solutions
The Ninebot Urban A200 is ready to elevate the way the world views and rides shared e-bikes.
With a top speed of 25 km/h, a travel range of 120-plus kilometers and a 250W motor on a 26-inch frame, the Urban A200 is ready for anything, from getting you to work on time to carrying you across urban environments on your next adventure.
A “one-size-fits-all” frame, complete with an adjustable saddle height, means riders from 5’1” to 6’2” can enjoy a comfortable ride experience.
Integrated wheels, PU-filled rubber tires and drum brakes further enhance the riding experience while also bringing lowered maintenance costs and added durability.
The Urban A200 also features:
- Integrated electronic cable locks powered by IoT connectivity, enhancing security and allowing operators to check the lock’s status from the backend platform
- An intuitive multi-function display with multicolor status lights, a battery bar and cellphone holder, providing quick visual references for battery level and the vehicle’s real-time status
- A built-in swappable battery with elevated waterproofing and anti-theft measures, available in both regular and as a “super battery” and compatible with the Max Pro and Max Plus e-scooters
- Wireless charging for riders’ phones
- Hybrid cycling technology featuring three assistance modes and automatic detection of the upper and lower slopes for intelligent power auxiliary adjustment and riding status to switch between them
- NFC and IoT functionality
- High levels of customization for branding, colors and more
Contact Segway Today
The Ninebot Urban A200 is ready to change the landscape of shared e-bikes, providing both operators and riders with an elevated, powerful solution.
To learn more, visit b2b.segway.com.