At Micromobility World 2022, Segway’s Tony Ho showcases some of the most cutting-edge applications for “AIOT” – Artificial Intelligence of Things – in micromobility in 2022. These exciting new solutions are helping shared e-scooter fleets optimize their operations, enabling sidewalk robots to deliver food and groceries, and much more.
Explore the disruptive power of small electric vehicles to build a more sustainable world
AI + IoT: Missing Link in Last-Mile Mobility and Delivery
VP of Global Business Development, Segway
A pioneer in smart and green mobility, Segway plans to develop a broader range of intelligent solutions to urban transportation that leverage the latest artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, and AI of Things (AIOT) technologies.
Advances in Segway S90L
- Lane Detection: Detect sidewalk, bike lane, and pedestrian
- Parking Detection: Detect different types of parking spots including corral, *rack, *curb
- Powerful Computing: Doubled computer performance compared with AI platform used on T60 and T60 Lite
- Dash Camera:Working with IMU, it can work as a dash cam to record the video when something goes wrong
Segway Pilot Features
- Computer Vision: Using deep learning algorithms, enables the detecting function
- Qualcomm 665 Processor: This computing platform makes its debut in shared micromobility industry
- Fisheye Camera: Larger FoV makes it capable of capturing more information in each frame
Segway is combining artificial intelligence (AI) technologies with the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure to achieve more efficient IoT operations.
- Integrate AI, Log, Vision, and other functions through SDK interface by clients’ Apps
- Provide service through OTA
- Ensure the data accessibility, safety and privacy through clients’ Apps by communicating with client servers
Talk To A Local Advisor Now