Join Segway in a session that showcases some of the most cutting-edge applications for “AIOT” – Artificial Intelligence of Things – in micromobility in 2022. These exciting new solutions are helping shared e-scooter fleets optimize their operations, enabling sidewalk robots to deliver food and groceries, and much more.
YOU ARE INVITED
Join us on Wednesday, January 12 for a free virtual summit and
explore the disruptive power of small electric vehicles to build a more sustainable world.
01:15 PM-01:30 PM (PT)
AI + IoT: Missing Link in Last-Mile Mobility and Delivery
VP of Global Business Development, Segway
A pioneer in smart and green mobility, Segway plans to develop a broader range of intelligent solutions to urban transportation that leverage the latest artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, and AI of Things (AIOT) technologies.
- Computer Vision: Using deep learning algorithms, enables the detecting function
- Qualcomm 665 Processor: This computing platform makes its debut in shared micromobility industry
- Fisheye Camera: Larger FoV makes it capable of capturing more information in each frame
Advances in Segway S90L
- Lane Detection: Detect sidewalk, bike lane, and pedestrian
- Parking Detection: Detect different types of parking spots including corral, *rack, *curb
- Powerful Computing: Doubled computer performance compared with AI platform used on T60 and T60 Lite
- Dash Camera:Working with IMU, it can work as a dash cam to record the video when something goes wrong
Segway is combining artificial intelligence (AI) technologies with the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure to achieve more efficient IoT operations.
- Integrate AI, Log, Vision, and other functions through SDK interface by clients’ Apps
- Provide service through OTA
- Ensure the data accessibility, safety and privacy through clients’ Apps by communicating with client servers