1. Formulate a business development plan for the department following the company strategy;
2. Support the aperture of new European customer businesses, empower customers, and promote business growth;
3. Maintain existing business channels and promote the expansion of new ones;
4. Investigate and get familiar with regional policies and market information, and provide strategic decision support to the company.
1. 5+ years of business operation and sales experience in Europe;
2. Good familiarity with policies/regulations and status of the micromobility industry;
3. Have network resources, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the businesses;
4. Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in English.
|Job Category||Business Development|