There is an after-sales ticketing system where you can create, track and follow a ticket after registering. With the content available and some basic tools, you can also learn to repair scooters in no time. Our after-sale team also offers online support in multiple ways. If you plan to run a big scooter fleet, we strongly suggest having someone with a hardware engineer background on your team.
How can I repair my scooters?
- Am I able to purchase more scooters later on and expand my service area?
- If I have a scooter that is defective on arrival, how will you handle it?
- What can I do if a scooter is inoperative and beyond repair?
- I don't have any experience in starting a scooter sharing business. Do you provide any new customer onboarding and guidance?
- Once I purchase scooters, how long does it take to deliver them to me?
- Do you provide tools for maintenance?